- Sunday, September 18th, Start: 8:00 AM
- Start: Bowring Park, near the Caribou Monument
- Finish: Bowring Park, near the Bungalow
- Reception: Quidi Vidi Brewery "Brunch and a Beer"
Maximum Registration: 250
- NLAA Day Permit: $5 (if not NLAA member)
- Member of participating Uniformed Service: $20 Discount
Minimum Age Allowed: 16 (as of December 31, 2022)
NLAA Membership Required:
- 2022 Annual (Competitive) Membership: $25
- Run Day Only: $5
- NLAA Competitive Memberships available here
- Look up your NLAA number here
Registration for the USR: Capital Subaru Half- Marathon includes:
- Water stations
- Chip timing
- Post-race reception: Quidi Vidi Brewery "Brunch and a Beer"
- Finisher's Medal
- Age Group Winner's Medals
- Technical shirt: or upgrade to/add our designer shirt:
- As we are past the registration deadline for your shirt to be in your kit, please be sure to indicate your shipping preference to receive your shirt(s).
- Sizing Chart - Standard Male
- Sizing Chart - Standard Female
- Sizing Chart - Designer
- Upgrade to or add on our designer technical shirt!
- Add an additional reception ticket (for more than one ticket, see the product list).
All Proceeds to a Charity Selected by the Uniformed Services. Our charity for 2022 is Big Brothers - Big Sisters NL.
Donate: You can make an additional donation on top of your registration contribution.
Battle of the Badges: Choose which Uniformed Services your contribution will support in the Battle of the Badges! All contribution/donations this year go to Big Brothers - Big Sisters NL, but each service is competing to collect the most contributions and race points, and the right to choose next year's charity!
Race Details: Click here
Problems with Registration: Email here
No Refunds, Transfers, or Substitutions. If current Public Health restrictions prevent the execution of the event as planned, it will be converted into a different format which may include multiple waves, or a do-it-yourself format.
Check the Registration List to ensure your name is listed when you have completed your registration and payment.
Athletics NorthEAST is a supporter of the City of St. John's REAL Program. The REAL Program provides recreation and leisure opportunities to children and youth in financial need. It matches children and youth, up to the age of 18, with one organized recreational activity of their choice. The vision of the program is that all children and youth in the City of St. John’s are able to participate in recreation and leisure activities which help boost their self-esteem, promote healthy active living and support personal growth through increased knowledge and skill development. Please check the box at the bottom of the registration listing to donate $2.00 to the program.
Please read the following document before completing your registration. It is important that you understand what you are agreeing to before submitting your entry.
INFORMED CONSENT and ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT - RELEASE, WAIVER, and INDEMNITY
* Although the race will be properly marshaled, runners are responsible to know the course.
* NLAA code of conduct for runners prohibits the use of headsets during races.
HEALTH & FITNESS STATEMENT: I WARRANT that I am physically fit to participate in this event. I agree to withdraw from the event if during participation in the event I am judged by a designated race official to be incapable of continuing and asked to leave the event.
TIME LIMIT: I am capable of completing this race within the time limit of 4 hours.