The Battle of the Badges will be a fund-raising challenge this year, since we can't hold a racing event. The service which raises the most funds for our charity will be declared the winner of the Battle of the Badges!
- Each person entering the USR-DIY will be asked to associate their entry with one of the services.
- Participants will also be able to make a donation in addition to their entry fee.
- Services or service members will be able to raise funds that will be donated directly to the event - all of which will be turned over to our charity.
- Services are encouraged to recruit people to enter the event, and therefore boost funds raised towards their total.
- The total funds raised/credited to each service will be determined, and the highest total is the winner!